Try this simple Mediterranean meal for a quick dinner that your family will enjoy:
- 4 Salmon Filets
- 1 Lemon
- 2 TBSP of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 TBSP of Capers
- 1 TBSP of Minced Garlic
- Salt and Pepper
- Chopped Parsley
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the salmon on aluminum foil and coat with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Slice Lemon and layer on top of salmon.
- Add Chopped Parsley on top of salmon.
- Seal up the salmon to create foil bag
- Bake for 15 minutes or until done
- Remove from oven, place on serving dish, and squeeze additional lemon juice onto salmon
- Spoon capers on top of salmon
This simple meal pairs well with roasted vegetables like broccoli, sweet potatoes, or Brussel Sprouts.