Are you prepared for January 1st changes to your insurance?
- We are asking all patients to bring their insurance card(s) in on their first appointment in January 2022
- Most private and employer-based health insurance plans will reset on January 1, 2022
- Specific plan details such as your deductible paid, office visits and treatments used for the year will reset back to zero
- If your plan of care continues into 2022 and your insurance does not change on January 1, 2022, we will not re-verify your benefits
- Many people change insurance plans that take effect January 1. If you are changing insurance plans, we will verify your new benefits
- If you have any questions about your insurance plan that changed for the start of 2022, please feel free to contact our Authorizations Coordinators at 704-342-9567
We look forward to serving you in 2022!