You can still receive the quality care that you’re used to through virtual visits! New and existing patients can schedule visits with your OSC provider for a video call using your computer or mobile device. You do not have to wait to be seen.
To prepare for your virtual visit, you will need a computer or mobile device with a reliable internet connection. Be sure to enable your camera and microphone settings.
We are currently using Zoom, FaceTime, or Google Duo for our virtual visits.
If you would like to schedule a virtual visit or have any additional questions, please call our office.
To download and install the Zoom Application:
- Go to https://zoom.us/download
- If on a phone: this link will take you to the app store for a free download.
- If on a computer: From the Download Center, click on the Download button under “Zoom Client For Meetings”.
- This application will automatically download when you start your first Zoom Meeting.
- Once the download is complete, proceed with installing the Zoom application onto your computer.
- We will email you a link with the meeting time
- When it comes time for the virtual visit, open up the email and click on the link
- Be sure to click “join with computer audio”
To use FaceTime on your iPhone:
- FaceTime is only available on an Apple Devices (iPhone, iPad, and Mac)
- If using your iPhone, make sure that you have enabled the app by going to Setting>FaceTime
- Make sure that you have downloaded the FaceTime app
- OSC will call you via FaceTime at the scheduled time.
To download and use Google Duo:
- Google Duo is intended for use on Android devices.
- Download and Install here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.tachyon
- Verify your phone number
- Connect your Google Account
- OSC will call you via Google Duo at the scheduled time.