Oncology Specialists of Charlotte is committed to protecting the health and safety of our patients. For this reason, we have implemented the following practices during the COVID-19 Pandemic:
- We are offering virtual visits for patients who do not need to be seen in the clinic through Zoom, Facetime, or the Google Duo App. Please call our office to schedule. Click on the link to COVID-19: Virtual visits.
- Every patient is screened for potential exposure, COVID-19 related symptoms, fever and given a facemask upon their arrival.
- Our staff is screened daily for potential exposure, COVID-19 related symptoms, fever and are wearing masks. Our Staff is divided into two teams to limit their exposure
- Please do not bring visitors to the clinic. We are asking patients to come to their appointments alone if possible.
- We are taking extra precautions with more intensive and frequent cleaning
If you have a scheduled appointment and are experiencing cough, shortness of breath, chest pain, fever, viral syndrome, loss of taste or smell, please call our office before coming in so we can determine if you need further testing. We are asking patients with symptoms of coronavirus to be tested and confirmed negative before coming to our office.